Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Long Dry Spell

Both of you who read this may have noticed I've been in a bit of a dry spell, blog-wise. I constantly feel like I'm walking a tightrope between trying to write things that are entertaining and things that are informative, and I just haven't had that much interesting going on in my life right now and I can't think of any informative topics to write on.

One thing that is really cool that is coming up is my best friend, the BlueEyedBikinBabe, is coming to ride with me the first week of May. The highlight of the trip will be riding the Horsetooth and Beyond 200K brevet with Rocky Mountain Cycling Club. It's a very nice ride, 120-some miles, much of it in the foothills west of Ft. Collins, Colorado. I've done the ride 3 times before and I'm confident I know how to ride it. It's going to a fantastic ride having my best friend and (adopted) lil' sister along :). I can't wait!

Feel free to post questions or ideas for me to write about... Oh, and I recently started using Twitter, so if anyone is interested in following me, be my guest!

2 comments:

russtaitai said...

As one of the two, I'd like to thank you for giving me something new to read. (smile) Have a great time riding with Tiff.

Debbie said...

Glad to see your writing again Zen, and I know you and Tiff are going to have a great ride!