Monday, March 10, 2008

Hammer Nutrition - Special Offer!

For all my readers, both of you, I just found a way that you can get a one-time discount on Hammer Nutrition products, provided you've never ordered directly from their website before. For those of you with short attention spans, click on the graphic and fill your cart to receive the discount.

Hammer offers 15% off of first time referrals. What this means to you is if you like Hammer products such as Hammergel, Perpetuem, and Heed, you can stock up and get a discount.

If you've never tried Hammer products, I highly recommend them. Last year I rode every ride of the season over 65 miles using Perpetuem and Hammergel exclusively as my fuel and it worked great! I struggled for years with low energy at the 70 mile mark and the only solution I've found that works for me is Perpetuem.

Consider this my gift to those of you that put up with my ramblings :). Oh, and, no this is not a selfless act on my part. I get 25% of your order put on my account with Hammer. You get a discount, I get a little spiff and Hammer gets a new customer. It's a win-win-win deal!

No comments: